Anxiety Awareness Certification
This interesting and all-encompassing course aims to introduce students to the causes, symptoms and treatments of the medical condition that is anxiety. It is ideal for individuals who work in the medical or social work professions, in order to further expand their knowledge regarding this condition and enable them to make a positive difference to and effectively care for those suffering from anxiety. Alternatively, you may have a member of staff who is struggling with the condition and wish to provide them with a means of support during a difficult time.If you are an employer and are considering purchasing this course for your team member(s), take a look at the key course content and course benefits below:
What’s Covered in the Course?
- What anxiety is and some of its key triggers, including psychological, physiological and personal triggers, and common symptoms displayed by the anxiety sufferer;
- An overview of some of the different types of anxiety conditions, including panic attacks, post-traumatic stress disorder, GAD and obsessive-compulsive disorder, to name just a few, as well as common symptoms of and treatments for each;
- How anxiety affects different individuals in different ways, including the differences between acute and chronic conditions and the emotional and physical effects;
- Different types of intervention for anxiety, including traditional treatments, such as medications and psychological therapy, and alternative treatments, such as mediation, yoga and counselling;
- Tips on how to support and effectively care for others who are suffering from anxiety and associated problems and how to recognise that somebody is susceptible to the onset of anxiety;
- A guide to some of the clinics and medical institutions that support those suffering from anxiety.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are plenty of advantages of taking this Anxiety Awareness Certification, both for you and your employee:
- The student will deepen their understanding of anxiety conditions, including causes, effects and treatments and how to recognise triggers;
- They will be able to make a positive difference to those around them who are suffering from the condition;
- The learner can study at their own pace, by undertaking the online modules in bite-sized chunks.