Coding Foundations Certification
The ability to code is one of the most sought after skills in today’s competitive job markets. Whether you have team members who are already in the field and are looking to advance their position or outsiders who would like to get their foot in the door, understanding the basics of coding is a must. This interesting 10 module course will teach your team members everything that they need to know, in order to get started writing simple code. Over the course of 12 hours, they’ll learn the history of coding, the importance of mathematics in the field and how to code in some of the most well-known and commonly used languages.
What’s Covered in the Course?
In this course, learners will learn about:
- The roles that ciphers and cryptography played in the development of modern day coding;
- The concepts and terminology that are essential, in order to write proper code;
- The role that mathematics plays in coding and the basics of binary;
- In the context of coding, your team member will learn what the basics of variables are, why they’re so important and how to use them;
- The different types of data that exist and the various ways in which they’re used;
- How to limit the time spent on and increase the quality of your code, by using built-in functions;
- The proper way to organise your programme and why it’s important to do so;
- The basics of Object-orientated Programming and the 4 principles that define it;
- Why it is so important to use code.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
While studying on this course, there are a range of benefits that your team member will acquire, and some of these include:
- A course that is entirely online, so staff can study anywhere and at any time they choose – all that they need is a stable internet connection;
- Tests and activities at the end of each module that will help to check their knowledge and commit concepts to memory;
- Gaining basic knowledge, in order to help them become proficient in coding, helping to propel their career in the rapidly growing IT industry;
- Study course material on any device that they choose.
- A verifiable certificate upon successful completion of the course – this can prove to be a real morale booster for your employees.