Conducting Rewarding Meetings Certification
This course will benefit any level of employee in your organisation who is regularly involved in running meetings. It is suitable for managers, team members and administrative and support staff. The course provides the tools and knowledge that are required to plan, facilitate and follow up on meetings that are efficient and effective. With greater focus and productivity, you’ll see meetings that are clearly tied into the team/organisation’s goals. This is a course with benefits that are immediately realised, as the learning can instantly be put into practice.
This is also a good course to offer, if you have targets for improving personal development and growth for your employees.
What’s Covered in the Course?
The course is taught in five modules with the following outcomes:
- An understanding of the elements that come together, in order for any meeting to be efficient and successful in achieving its aim;
- The identification of different types of meetings and how to choose one that best suits the aim of the meeting and how to manage it;
- The process of setting optimised and effective agendas, in order to avoid time- wasting and to cover all requirements;
- How to create an environment that is conducive to engaging all attendees and engendering open discussion, ultimately fostering better communication across the organisation;
- How to identify and set meeting objectives and how to measure the success of a meeting with clearly-defined criteria;
- How to assertively and effectively communicate;
- How to identify and manage disruptive attendees and other distractions, in order to minimise time-wasting;
- How to keep to the meeting timetable and efficiently and effectively manage tasks;
- How to effectively delegate meeting tasks;
- How to set targeted feedback mechanisms for continuous improvement and growth;
- Guidelines for efficiently and effectively running short meetings.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
- The study schedule is flexible, in order to suit individual timetables and is available via any device with an internet connection;
- Completion of the course results in a respected and recognisable certification for your team member;
- Employees will learn the ability to facilitate and lead an efficient and effective meeting;
- Online study support is available for your team members;
- Study materials will always be available to the employee, meaning there is the possibility for refresher training in the future.