Executive Secretarial, Admin & PA Diploma – Accredited (Level 3)
Whether you are just entering the workforce or you have been working as an administrative assistant and want to push your career to the next level, our PA Diploma can provide you with the insight, skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this busy career.Become a top class administrative assistant or personal assistant by taking this online course, made up of twenty one modules and only taking fifteen hours to complete. Introduction to the Executive Secretarial, Admin & PA Diploma – Accredited (Level 3)This information packed course is designed for anyone who wants to push their career forward and improve their productivity as an administrative assistant or PA. The course covers an extensive range of topics spanning over twenty one levels. During this top quality course, you will learn the importance of diary management, you will learn effective time management skills and why customer care is such as important aspect of your job description.In addition to this, you can learn the basics of petty cash handling, how to use the software you need to complete your tasks effectively and so much more.The good news is that there are no entry requirements to complete this course. You don’t need any particular educational or work experience, just a desire to learn, improve your knowledge and skills and succeed in your chosen career moving forward.Once you choose the Admin & PA Diploma and your payment is received, you will be able to start learning straight away. Everyone studies at different paces, which is why this course is such a good opportunity, enabling you to work full time and study in your private time. On completion you will need to complete a multiple choice test and on passing, you have the ability to download and print your certificate which is recognised by industry leaders.
What You Will Learn
The Executive Secretarial, Admin & PA Diploma – Accredited (Level 3) comprises of twenty one information packed modules for you to learn and gain knowledge from. In total the modules should take around fifteen hours to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at different paces and some people will have more time to study than others.The essential modules in this course include:
- Introduction to the PA Course – This module teaches you about the role and the responsibilities that will be expected from you as an administrative assistant or personal assistant.
- Diary management – In the diary management module you will learn how to effectively schedule appointments while managing dates and times. You will learn how to become creative in designing a user-friendly system.
- Business Letter Writing – This module of the Admin & PA Diploma will provide you with the tools you need to write a good business letter. You will learn how to structure the letter, along with the importance of editing.
- Composing Faxes, Memorandums and Emails – This module will teach you how to compose and send faxes, how to write memorandums and how to compose and send emails.
- Telephone Skills as a PA – You will learn how to make phone calls and speak in a professional tone in this module. You will also be given tips on how to communicate over the phone, along with mistakes that you need to avoid.
- Hotel and Travel Arrangements – During this module you will learn to identify what to look for when booking a hotel for business travel, along with things you should avoid.
- Filing Systems – You will learn how to set up a good filing system, how to categorise, sub-categorise and manage your filing system effectively.
- Time Management Skills – This module is essential to your productivity as a PA and will teach you how to manage your time effectively and what you need to avoid when trying to complete tasks.
- Invoicing/Petty Cash – The invoicing/petty cash module will teach you how to create and send invoices and how to handle petty cash effectively.
- Customer Care – As a PA, it is essential that you understand how important customer care is to a business. You will be dealing with customers daily and you need to know what you should be avoiding and how to represent your company in a professional manner at all times.
- Customer Complaints Management – Dealing with customer complaints can be a daunting task, but this module will teach you how to handle customer complaints effectively.
- Work Planning – How to work to a schedule to achieve the best results.
- Document Presentation and Proofreading – How to present documents in a professional manner.
- Confidence Building – How to build your confidence in the working environment.
- Typing and audio skills – Improving your typing skills.
- Organise Effective Meetings – Understanding the importance of meetings and what they achieve.
- Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word – Learn the basic computer software you need to know to perform at your best on a daily basis.
- Customer communication and Reception skills – Learn the importance of effective communication and reception skills.
Benefits of the Admin & PA Diploma
The Executive Secretarial, Admin & PA Diploma – Accredited (Level 3) will provide you with a host of skills and knowledge you will be able to use on a daily basis. There are a number of benefits to completing the Diploma:
- There are no entry requirements; you don’t need any particular educational or work experience level to apply for this learning diploma.
- You can fast track your career by having the certification, knowledge and skills you need to progress in your career.
- You will learn how to be an effective administrative assistant or PA.
- You will learn how to boost your productivity with time management solutions.
- You get to study at your own pace.
- You can access the learning modules from anywhere at any time.
- Print your certificate which is recognised by industry leaders.