Level 2 Transport Management Certification
Do you run a transport business and are looking to improve employee knowledge? Do you work within the transport business and want to improve management skills within your organisation? The Level 2 Transport Management Certification is an ideal programme for anyone looking to upgrade skills or provide current employees with an up-to-date programme that will give them everything that they need for transportation management, no matter what mode of transport is required. Whether the mode of transport is by land, air or sea, this programme has been designed to cover the basics of transportation management in the UK and beyond.
What’s Covered in the Course?
The Level 2 Certification uses 10 modules, in order to cover a wide range of topics, including:
- An introduction to transportation management, so that the learner will gain a foundational knowledge of the subject;
- Transportation infrastructure within the UK, including the processes involved in transporting by road, rail, air and sea;
- The differences in freight and passenger transport, and the regulations required for each, including the necessary documentation needed, to successfully transport people or goods;
- The intricacies of port-to-port transportation and inland waterways;
- An overview of the latest trends and challenges within the industry, so that your employees will be up-to-date on current happenings, along with industry standard best practices;
- A specific focus on health and safety, which will give your staff the skills required, in order to access situations prior to transportation, why health and safety processes are in place and the related regulations for both the UK and abroad;
- The roles and responsibilities of the transport manager.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
If the course content hasn’t demonstrated how valuable this certification will be for your business, here are some of the additional benefits:
- Transport managers will be ready to apply what they’ve learnt about the roles and responsibilities of the role, immediately after completion of the course;
- An easy-to-follow curriculum that can be completed anywhere, by anyone – no prior knowledge is required – meaning that you can train new employees in this field;
- It improves the quality of management and service provided by your organisation, from safety aspects to planning;
- It enables you to compete for business on an international scale, as this certification is not UK-specific;
- It gives you peace of mind, knowing that your employees are working using the latest information on industry standards.