Level 3 Microsoft Outlook Certification
The Level 3 Microsoft (MS) Outlook Certificate provides everything that the employee needs to know, in order to manage their Outlook e-mail account, for both personal and business use.As the learner completes each of the 44 modules in this course, they will practise the skills that they need, in order to create, manage, edit and send e-mails and use all the tools that are included in the Outlook e-mail programme.Upon successful completion of the end-of-course multiple choice examination, the team member receives a certificate of competence, which can be conveniently printed at home or – for a small fee – posted to their home.
What’s Covered in the Course?
The following skills are covered in the Level 3 MS Outlook Certification course:
- How to compose, read and reply to an e-mail;
- Adding, viewing and saving attachments to an e-mail;
- Adding a signature to an e-mail;
- Moving or backing up Outlook;
- Creating, navigating and assigning tasks;
- How to work with contacts;
- Creating rules, to manage your e-mails in Outlook;
- Creating meetings in Outlook;
- Creating, opening and navigating calendars;
- Out-of-office reply message;
- Delivery options and advanced mail settings;
- Creating customised e-mails.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
Every employee must be competent, in order to use this communication tool to its full capacity. The organisation benefits from having staff who competently and professionally use this function. Employees enrolled on the Outlook course will enjoy the following benefits:
- Employees may study from any location, on any device (PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone), as long as they have an internet connection;
- The ability to work at a pace that is comfortable for the employee;
- Course modules that are easy to navigate, making the entire process enjoyable;
- Continued online support, to enhance the learning;
- A recognised and certified diploma;
- Affordable tuition costs.