The Reception Workstation
The most important area of any office, regardless of industry, is the reception area. A poorly designed space can impact everything from staff productivity to how your customers view your company. Cluttered, disorganised and unwelcoming places can deter your clients from returning, which ultimately affects your bottom line. Learning more about why your reception area should be a major focal point for your business, as well as what you can do to make it a better place, can go a long way to attracting and retaining more customers.
This course goes over everything you need to know about setting up a new reception area or revamping your existing one. We begin by talking about the importance of the role your receptionist plays in your workplace. Next, we talk about every element of your reception area in detail, letting you know why they are so crucial and what can be done to improve each one. At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to create a high-impact, efficient workstation.
You Will Learn:
- How a well-designed reception area ensures your customers always have a positive first impression
- The kind of atmosphere you should try to create throughout your reception area
- How to promote productivity within your organisation
- The specific points you need to consider when designing a reception area
- Why you should focus on hiring a well-trained receptionist
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Get a step-by-step guide on creating a well-designed reception space
- Learn how to properly furnish your reception area
- If you work in office administration, learn how you can use your workspace to improve the overall working environment
- If you work in management, learn tips and tricks you can use to develop a better reception area
- If you are an office manager or in HR, understand the personality traits and professional skills you should look for when hiring a receptionist